What are the cookies?
Types of cookies according to the entity
– Own Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain manage by the word processor and where the service asked by the user is given.
– Third Party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s electronic device from a device or domain which are not managed by the word processor, but by other entity which treat data.
Types of cookies according to the active remaining time
– Session cookies: Cookies design to collect and keep data while the user access to a website.
– Permanent Cookies: Cookies in which data keep stored in the device and can be accessed and treated during a period stablished by the responsable of the cookie. May vary from minutes to years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical Cookies: Those which allow the user the navigation through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services contained in it, for instance, controlling the traffic and data communication, identify the sesión, access to restricted áreas, remind elements of an order, complete the process of a purchase, use security elements through navigation or share content in social media.
– Personalization Cookies: Those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics, such as language, type of navigator, regional configuration, etc.
– Analysis Coookies: Those which allow the responsible of them, the track and analysis of the user’s behaviour, linked to the website. The information collected with this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, just like for development of user’s profile, with the purpose of improve the service according to the results. About the treatment of data collected by this cookies, is unlikely that represent a risk for the
privacy of the users, as long as the cookies treat data with a strictly statiscal purpose, provide information about its use and include a possibility to reject it.
– – Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website, based on criteria such as published content or frequence of the advertisings.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Those which allow to manage advertising spaces that the word processor has included in the website. This cookies store information about the user’s behaviour, obtained through continuous observation of their navigation habits, what allow to develop a specific profile to show advertise according to their preferences and habits. Nowadays, most browsers are configured to block the installation of third party cookies and
advertising cookies. User can increase the origin restrictions. If you are interested in admitting this cookies, you could set your browser in that way. The acceptance of the user, by clicking the ACCEPT button showed in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use. Youcan revoke it any time, requesting it at ARTRETAIL GESTIÓN INTEGRAL S.L.
– Cookies are always rejected;
– Browser ask before installing it;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser can include the possibility of select with detail which cookie you want to install.
User can accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies of certain domains;
– Reject third party cookies;
– Accept non persistent cookies (are erased when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or erase installed cookies in your device, you can do it in the option menu of your browser.
You can find it in the following menus:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or Browser Assistance.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or Browser Assistance.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Chrome support or Browser Assistance.
- Safari: Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Assistance.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke said acceptance at any time by using the “Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers”, accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: